As we proclaim Jesus, the Christ, as head of the Church and the manifested Word of God, our goal is to meet the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of women. We seek to provide a safe haven, create an atmosphere at True Divine where women can realize spiritual maturity, fellowship with other believers, and be taught the Word of God with simplicity and understanding, so that it may be applied to our everyday lives in a practical manner. Therefore, we are transformed into women who excel in life.
Producing believers who excel in life.
We intend to achieve this mission by pursuing the following objectives:
- To establish small groups for mentoring, encouragement, transparency and accountability
- To grow in grace and knowledge through Bible Study
- To host edifying, fun-filled activities, such as luncheons, teas, and retreats
- To enhance our personal relationship with God through monthly fellowships, events and seminars
- To encourage women to develop in the character of Christ and apply the Word of God to their everyday lives.
“Has your relationship with God changed the way you live your life?”
I am so excited about this avenue to encourage you with new revelation of how you are created to live a life that’s driven by your quest for purpose, passion, and more intimacy with Christ.
Join me as together we come to learn and appreciate the life-changing promises of God’s Word and the beauty of genuinely loving God and His people.
Can you imagine what our lives would be like if we looked at God our Father through the right lens? God is our good Father. He is kind, gracious, full of favor and loving to us all. That is the God we serve. No matter what comes our way; no matter how challenging things may seem; no matter what others may say – you must know this: God is good, and He ONLY means us good.
So today, lean into His truth. He is good, and He is for you.
Blessings in Christ.
Lady Yolanda Huntley
Lord, by Your grace, I am a trustworthy person. I know that You generously supply everything I need.