G.A.M. E. Time – TDCD’s youth leadership mentoring program targets youths between the ages of 6 – 18 years old. G.A.M.E. Time’s objective is to Guide, Acknowledge, Mentor, and Equip area youth to become future leaders through a variety of creative and innovative instructional and team-building events that engage their mental and physical capacities. This objective is obtained through guest speakers, interactive/reactive exercises, field trips, group discussions and an annual summer leadership camp.
G.A.M.E. TIME RULES
G.A.M.E. Time t-shirts are to be worn (NO EXCEPTIONS) to all sessions and field trips.
- Children ages 6-10 years old must be signed into all sessions and camp
- No early drop off
- No fighting
- No profanity
- No throwing
- No food in the gym
- No Horse-playing
- No inappropriate touching
- No telephone usage without permission
- No running in the lobby
- No hats, bandana, do-rags, or drugs, etc.,
- No sandals or improper shoes on gym floor
- No running on the bleachers
- No one allowed in front office
- Shoes must be worn at all times
- No one allowed on school campus (with an escort/mentor)
- No inappropriate clothing
- No horse-playing in the restrooms
- No refunds on snack machines
- No beating on machines
- Kitchen/dining hall off limits unless escorted by an adult
- No recruitment for gangs
- Jewelry should not be worn to sessions/events (Girls may wear studs and any necklace should be tucked inside clothing)
How We Collect Information: True Divine Community Development Inc., and its volunteers collect data through the submission of applications that are necessary to provide essential services, resources and assistance through our organization.
What We Do Not Do With the Information: Information about your financial situation, medical condition(s) and treatment(s) that you provide to us by application(s) is held in strictest confidence. We do not give out, exchange, barter, rent, rent, sell, lend, or disseminate any information about applicants or clients who apply for or actually receive our services that is considered client confidential.
How We Do Use Your Information: Information is only used as is reasonably necessary to obtain statistical data used in application(s)/request(s) for funding for community base programs, services and resources. By signing these documents you give TDCD permission to only release overall statistical data of the total population served.
Please download the G.A.M.E. Time Application form.